Karishma Tanna is one of the reigning queens of Indian television. The leggy lass commands a huge fan following owing to her incredible onscreen outings and stellar dance performances. The gorgeous celebrity got candid about her co-stars in a fun segment as she played ‘Who is most likely to?’ with ZEE5. From naming a co-actor who is likely to become a politician to revealing the one who forgets his/her lines, Karishma bares it all! Read on to know Karishma’s replies.
1. Who is most likely to do weird things in public?
Karishma: I don’t know about weird but Arjun Bijlani is likely to do funny things in public.
2. Who is most likely to become a politician?
Karishma: Karan Patel
3. Who is most likely to get a Nobel Prize?
Karishma: Pearl Puri
4. Who is most likely to forget their lines?
5. Who is most likely to crack a poor joke?
Karishma: Vivek Dahiya
Watch the full video here as Karishma plays ‘Who is most likely to?’
Do you agree with Karishma’s replies? Share your thoughts with us in the comments box below.
Watch the nomination special for the Zee Rishtey Awards here.